WELCOME TO LIGHTHOUSE CHRISTIAN SCHOOL
Thank you for your interest
Getting started is as easy as 1, 2, 3! Applying online is quick and easy. The online process simplifies submissions and provides you the ability to track the status of your child’s application.
- To begin the Online Application process, you must first Create an Account.
- Please make a note of your Username and Password as you will need it to log in throughout the application process.
- You will receive an email containing a verification link.
- Once your email address has been verified, log in to your account and Create A New Student Application.
- It is not necessary to complete your application in a single-sitting. You will have the flexibility to log in to your account to pick up where you left off.
- After completing and reviewing all sections of the application, please follow the instructions to submit the application along with the non-refundable $90 application fee.
LOGGING BACK IN?
- Click on Application, located at the top of this page. Log in using your Username and Password.
- After submitting the application, you will be able to track your admissions status at the school by logging into your account. In addition, you will be able to print the completed application, monitor when the school receives any applicable supplemental forms and, if necessary, reprint the forms.
LOOKING FOR MORE INFO?
Our website has been created especially for you! The site contains detailed information about our programs, academics, mission, and student life. Still can’t find what you’re looking for? Please fill out a Request More Information form and someone from our Admissions Team will contact you. Feel free to contact our Admissions Director at 253-858-5962, ext 603.
Non-Discrimination: Lighthouse Christian School will admit students of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to all students in the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, admissions, tuition assistance, athletic and other school administered programs.